Tuesday 12 January 2010

Updates

So, I checked up on Glee. The new episodes will be shown on E4 on Mondays, if I recall correctly, then the following Sunday on Channel 4. After that, they'll be uploaded to 4oD, where I'll be watching them, since I work Monday and Sunday nights.

Being Human, on the other hand, will be up on the BBC iPlayer immediately, and the first episode of the second series is up now.

I'm ashamed to say that I've yet to use my shiny Unlimited Card. Admittedly, I don't have it yet, but I could use the code on the email they sent me if I really wanted to. To be quite honest, I don't fancy going out in the snow unless I have to. I'm sure I'll make up for it once my bus pass kicks in, on the 1st of February. I'm really looking forward to Disney's latest, The Princess and the Frog. That's out on the 5th of February in the UK, and you can see the official trailer here. I grew up on Disney films, and I much prefer the traditional style to Pixars.

Perhaps unusually, I have no interest in Avatar. I'll watch it on DVD. I feel happier about having to sit still for over two hours if I have control of the pause button.

No comments: